Paul S. Exterior painting
This exterior painting project was one of the first of the seasons.
This house was a drab green color that we brightened with light blue paint, white trim, and dark accented colors on the doors, steps, and window shutters. The customer was so happy with the finished work that they invited us to make other recommendations for projects on site.
Our process for completing the project
- First, we pressure washed the whole exterior.
- Next, we prepped all surfaces through sanding, scraping, protecting sensitive areas (doors, windows), and replacing minor wood damage on the south side porch.
- We then caulked windows, doors, and any other discovered gaps.
- Next, we applied primer to all the painting surfaces.
- After the primer had dried, we painted the house siding.
- Lastly, we homed in on the detail work: trim, window, railing, front porch steps, and door painting.
- After carefully looking over all our work, we cleaned up any leftover materials and presented the finished piece to the owner.